The Faculty of Psychology advises students in particular on how to spend an Erasmus study period at one of our various European partner universities.
But there are also many other opportunities to gain experience abroad:
- PROMOS: Scholarships for stays abroad (study visits, writing the bachelor or master thesis, study-related internships, study trips)
You can obtain information and advice on these offers from the International Office of the RUB.
What do I have to bear in mind when staying abroad?
Planning a stay abroad
- Collecting information and orienting your own study planning towards a stay abroad from the 1st semester onwards
- Concrete planning of the stay abroad
- If the beginning and the end of the semester abroad collide with the semester times of the RUB, this should be reconciled with us at an early stage. We try to ensure a flexible integration into the RUB semester times
Recognition of academic achievements abroad
- Early clarification (already before the stay abroad) whether academic achievements from abroad can be recognised
- Submission of corresponding certified documents from abroad (German or English language)
- Have the workload respectively the ECTS confirmed
- In general an internship abroad is also possible.
- Here too, the internship respectively the recognition of the internship must be clarified with us before commencement
On the pages of the International Office you will also find helpful information on the organisation of a stay abroad.